Tuesday 17 July 2012

Here we go.....

Welcome to my attempt at keeping up a blog of my adventures in the backyard...  I have a few projects coming up that I wanted to document and share with friends so I decided to attempt a blog.  My interests are quite diverse so I'm planning to share my views and experiences in several areas.

- hobby farming (my wife's endeavour)
- fun activities for kids (our continuous efforts to provide our only child, everything life can offer)
- TV and movie reviews (I'm a pop culture junkie)
- environmental issues

And probably any other topic that strikes me as interesting.

Thursday night I officially start my 2 week vacation and I plan on trying to write an entry every day during my vacation as I have a very interesting project this time around.  I will be building from scratch, based on my own design and plans, a pirate ship playset for our 7 year old son.  So hopefully, you'll be able to check in every day to see pics and a short post on how this project is going.

So hopefully in a few days I'll have my first report from the backyard shipyard.

Bu-bye.

André

No comments:

Post a Comment